We are sorry to be the bearer of bad news but after discussions with our organisers, we are having to cancel round 5 at Astbury on July 19, which was to be run by Lancashire Twinshock.

At this time we are unsure of the government restrictions, and with an announcement not being made until the first week in July, it would just not be possible to hold the event and organise the necessary Covid 19 requirements to keep everyone safe.

Following several committee discussions we have decided to cancel this year’s championship with immediate effect, as only two rounds remain as yet unaffected.



Darren Hudson, though may still run the Hawkstone and Culham events on August 30/31 and September 19/20 as open non championship weekends. If you have already entered for a previous round, and wish to roll it over for Hawkstone, please contact Chloe Hudson to arrange.

Registrations and licenses will roll over to 2021, when we hope to get back to something like normal.

Please use the email tab if you want any further info, or to discuss the outcome.



Comments are closed.